Well, 2009 is officially here. Last night we went to Harrah's with friends for supper. They have a really good buffet, and it is reasonably priced as well. Since it was New Year's they were handing out beaded necklaces and tiara's and hats. After eating we did try our hand at a little gambling. I was happy I won $13.83 from just $2.00. I cashed out and traded Scott my winning ticket for a $10.00 bill he had in his pocket! Afterwards we came back to our house and watched Get Smart and Road Trip II. We barely made it til midnight and hit the bed not long after.
I have many resolutions for the new year. My first is to quite smoking. This has been a challenge for me for some time now and once again am going to make a conscience effort to quit.
My second it to get back on the treadmill. I did good for a few weeks or so and then got busy and now am being just lazy. Along with this comes eating better. I am a Mt. Dew addict as well, and am wishing to limit that to eating out which we usually only do about twice a month depending on whats going on. This is going to be as hard for me as quitting smoking, so I am definitely trying to get in the right mind set.
My third is to be stricter with my kids but at the same time make more time to play with them. It won't be long and they will want nothing to do with Scott and I.
My last resolution for the moment is to be more organized. I do most of my work at the shop, but still do some here at the house and sometimes things get misplaced or just plain lost in between taking things back and forth. I haven't found anything that works as well as I was hoping so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know!
I am looking forward to all the great things that will happen this year and all the memories our family will make!
No comments:
Post a Comment