Not much has been going on the last few days. I am happy that today is a little warmer and the boys were happy too. They took off to school on their skateboards this morning. It worked out perfect as I am still trying to get everything ready for taxes and Scott's shirts before things pick up again. I have been home most of the day, got my office clean and am very happy to be able to work in here again. It has been quite a while since I have been in here due to unpacking and all the paperwork had to be gone through since I just threw everything in a box when we moved. I found some time awhile back to get most everything sorted through just didn't get it filed. Hopefully this will help keep the boys off my computer.
They are still grounded. I hate this about as much as they do. They were really wound up last night and was happy when 8:30 rolled around. Nate seemed to wake up with the same energy so if they come home from school this way I will be finding them something to burn some energy. Nate has to deliver his papers today after school. His first job! He delivers once a week to about 100 houses and it is our neighborhood, so it works out well. It only pays about $20.00 a month but hey, ya gotta start somewhere. The rest of the night will consist of me working and Scott and the boys just hanging out. I also want to say that I have not quite smoking yet but am down to a pack in 3 days! I am so excited, I just hope I can quite and not struggle with the temptation. I noticed being at the truck wash is a major downfall for me and hope I can get comfortable to going out there without the urge! Yikes!
1 comment:
You can do it I know you can!! I want you too, so just call me everytime you get the urge. I think little X is a little partial as well! It is kinda funny, for some reason he is scared of Michael's dad. He cries every time.
I know what you mean about getting your desk clean also. Mine is about there. Bet it won't stay though.
Might have to come up and see you soon, or maybe we could meet in Seneca this weekend and watch Marley and me. Let me know what you think, it would make a good girl date.
Post a Comment