Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Catching Up!

It has been a few days since I posted so I will try to remember everything that happened! Friday night we just hung around the house. The roast we made for supper that night was awesome and I am happy to have a few more put away in the freezer! I started on my shirts after supper. Within an hour or so I had the fronts done on 102 shirts! We went to bed early that night, everyone must have had a long day!
Saturday morning Scott left for work and Brennan and I had to get up not too long after that. He had basketball out at the high school. I dropped him off for practice and decided to go back home and do a little cleaning. A little before 11 I headed back out to the high school to watch his game. The older kids were running a little behind, so I was early! These kids are amazing little players and are so competitive, I am actually afraid to see how they play a few years from now. We ended up tying and having to go into overtime, and the team who scores first would win. Unfortunately, this was the other team. The kids were a little disappointed, but they played hard and thats just how it goes sometimes! On our way home B wanted to go to city hall to play with his friends, so I gave him a few bucks to get something to eat and drink and headed back home. Scott got home shortly after me, so I headed back to the basement to finish my shirts.
The rest of the weekend has been books, books, books! I am so tired of working on this, luckily I should be done today, just in time to have a day off and relax(clean my house!) I am also thinking I may have a pinched nerve in my back and sitting for such long hours seems to aggravate things.
Sunday night I did manage to find the time to give the boys hair cuts. Brennan went first and Scott was a little reluctant. But I knew if he didn't do it then he would ask me while I was in the middle of something or some night after I had already taken my shower, and if I don't do it, he will himself. So he really didn't have a choice and it really needed done, and I avoid him cutting his own hair as much as possible!
Real exciting last few days huh?! I am hoping the week gets a little better before it's over.

No comments: