Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday, Monday

I got up this morning, not an easy task after being home with the boys and getting to sleep in, but we were up and out the door by 7:30. I came back home to clean up screens and try and get Scott's shirts done, but then he reminded me that a customer had ordered some decals Friday so I went out to the shop. By noon I wasn't feeling the hottest, so I came home for lunch and was going to take a nap but was afraid I wouldn't get up in time to get the boys from school, so I watched tv instead. After picking up the boys from school, they did homework and chores and I was feeling a little better so I cleaned out the Tahoe. It was in much need of a cleaning. Usually I am on top of things and it gets cleaned quite often but I must admit I have been slacking in this department. It was starting to look like the boys second home!

Brennan had basketball tonight so Brennan, Nate and I went out to the high school. Scott was still at work. They started by practicing drills, and Brennan is definitely a lay-up man. I was surprised at how well he did on this. I must admit I was pretty proud. His team played first, it is a mix of third and fourth graders, and they were not only competitive but all did very well for such young kids. I was also very impressed with Nathaniel. He sat in the same spot the whole time and watched. We were out of there about quarter til seven and came home to find something for supper. Scott was home and warmed up leftovers from last nights supper.

The boys put clothes away and Brennan took a shower. Just relaxing and watching a little tv now. The boys will be going to bed very soon. I have a little laundry to finish. Nate brought home his P.E. clothes today and needs them washed for school tomorrow. Mondays are big tv nights for me so I am happy to be able to relax and watch my favorites!

Please keep Liz and Grayson Wittwer in your thoughts and prayers. Their infant son passed away a few days ago.

1 comment:

Boeckman mommy said...

Just to let you know I am visitor 100 and have been here snooping often. I know, I know, I gripe that no one leaves me comments, so I am trying to be better at it. Sounds like you all have busy as usual. I am glad to have the kids back in school and get back into a routine.
Love you and talk to you soon!