Friday, January 9, 2009

Is it really Friday already?

Wow, this week has gone by super fast. I am still working on books, which I really don't enjoy, but I am meeting with our accountant on Tuesday, so it is a must that I have everything ready for her by then.
I had to meet with a few customers this morning. I am happy to be getting some more work. It will keep me busy at a nice steady pace! I finished up a few shirts and am getting ready to tackle books again.
A good friend of mine came by to see me at the shop this morning. I was sooooo excited I about jumped out of my chair! She is a great friend and most of our communication is done through Facebook and Myspace, so it was great to see her in person! We somehow share very similar lives and I am thankful to have her as a friend.
Nate went back to his mom's today after school. I had to have them up and off to school early. They do this every Friday for Big Brothers Big Sisters in School. They meet at the middle school from 7 til school starts. Brennan's Big is a girl, I wasn't sure how he would take to this being the only little boy matched with a girl. The coordinator did call ahead of time for approval, but you know my child, he LOVES the older girlies! They both really seem to enjoy this though. I decided to let Brennan go play basketball with friends after school today. He was happy to be somewhat ungrounded and that he can go visit another good friend of mine. Her daughter had a crush on Brennan, but she was sure to warn her about cute little boys like him!
I just finished adding potatoes and carrot's to a roast we received from a truck driver. The box was popped open so they couldn't deliver it to the company, but since the roast and bags were all still in tact, we split them up between employees. They were huge, so Scott and I cut it into 4 equal parts to make many meals. And it never would have fit in my crock pot as a whole. Last time we got Sonic bacon and we will also be eating lots of it at our house. (or they will, I don't really eat it unless it is cooked to a crisp to get most of the grease and fat out)
I have been working out, it was a little hard to get back in the routine but I decided I don't really want to change what I eat so I will just have to exercise it off! I love the workout I do but it has a lot of toning exercises and I am sore! It works wonders though! And lots more fun than a treadmill.
Hope everyone has a great weekend, today is an awesome 50 degrees out but unfortunately it is already starting to turn colder out. Have I mentioned how much we hate winter?

No comments: