Lately I have been given or bought myself a few things that I now can't live without!
For Christmas
, Scott bought me the Dyson ball for animals. I was a little disappointed at first,(all I was really wanting was a new watch, which would have been a lot cheaper) I mean really, how many vacuums do I really need? I already have a Kirby which I love and will not get rid of it due to the fact that it also has the shampooer. However, after using it some it works great for rugs and does a pretty good job on the carpet as well. The ball makes it very easy to go under things and i like that it also does bare floors....goodbye to the broom! My FAVORITE thing about it though is the fact that it's light weight and all the hoses and attachments are right there. Because of this I no longer dust with rags, I just put on the attachment and away I go! No more dust streaks and no more having to use several rags to do the job. It works amazing on mini blinds and because of the way the hose it attached it works great for sucking cobwebs off the ceilings and walls. This is a major problem in the living room where there seems to be a lot of never-ending cobwebs and dust due to the fireplace. It's an everyday job at best! Another reason I can't wait for spring to come!
, Scott bought me the Dyson ball for animals. I was a little disappointed at first,(all I was really wanting was a new watch, which would have been a lot cheaper) I mean really, how many vacuums do I really need? I already have a Kirby which I love and will not get rid of it due to the fact that it also has the shampooer. However, after using it some it works great for rugs and does a pretty good job on the carpet as well. The ball makes it very easy to go under things and i like that it also does bare floors....goodbye to the broom! My FAVORITE thing about it though is the fact that it's light weight and all the hoses and attachments are right there. Because of this I no longer dust with rags, I just put on the attachment and away I go! No more dust streaks and no more having to use several rags to do the job. It works amazing on mini blinds and because of the way the hose it attached it works great for sucking cobwebs off the ceilings and walls. This is a major problem in the living room where there seems to be a lot of never-ending cobwebs and dust due to the fireplace. It's an everyday job at best! Another reason I can't wait for spring to come!My next favorite is a chemise I bought at Kohls one night while out with friends and it is the softest
material I have ever felt. It is made of polyester and spandex and it's the next best thing to nothing! Recently I also found pants in the same material at Wal-Mart and picked up a couple pairs as well. They are the most comfortable thing to lounge or sleep in and will definitely have a collection soon!
material I have ever felt. It is made of polyester and spandex and it's the next best thing to nothing! Recently I also found pants in the same material at Wal-Mart and picked up a couple pairs as well. They are the most comfortable thing to lounge or sleep in and will definitely have a collection soon!
My last favorite thing at the moment are homemade soups Scott and I received as gifts from one of our customers. They are so easy, you just add water, but actually taste like they were homemade. There are several different flavors. We had Garden Vegetable, Homemade Potato, and my favorite being Creamy Chicken Noodle! The past few weeks I have made these and sandwiches. It is so quick, I had less than 10 minutes in a meal! They can be purchased at Hearthside Country Store about a mile north of Sabetha. I will definitely be purchasing more of these for gifts and myself!
Tonight we have plans to go to Harrah's with friends then back to our home. We have celebrated many New Years with them, it is pretty much tradition!
Happy Birthday to my brother Jerod! Also wishing a Happy Birthday to my two favorite friends, Anda Arms, and Trisha Swogger!
Hope everyone has a Safe and Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment