Friday, January 30, 2009

Crazy Day

I am sooo glad it is Friday but it was a bit of a "Monday" for me! I was up early today, the boys have Big Brothers Big Sisters in School on Friday mornings. I got B up and around and to the school by 7. I was debating what to do until it was time to go to work and decided to finish some shirts instead of crawling back in bed or just relaxing before heading to the shop. I had thought about doing these last night but helped Scott wash trucks instead. I didn't mind, I don't have to do my workout on days I help him, so one less thing to do for the day. I finished my shirts and was out to the shop by 8. I finished up a few things and gathered what I needed to go uptown. In the mean time a customer called to come pick up an order and then another customer came in. After I took care of all that, I headed up town. I had run some errands before taking a customer their order. I got home in time to fit in a few more shirts and eat lunch.
My mom and sisters came up today and we went to Hearthside. Not the most exciting trip but it was nice to see them all and even though we aren't that far away, we really don't see each other that often. I was super excited to see my little x-man. He has changed some from the last time I have seen him and it has definitely been to long. Sorry girls!
They headed home just in time for the boys to be gettin gout of school. Thanks to a little warmer weather I had them walk home from school. I then headed back to the shop and then back uptown, then back to the shop and back uptown. Seemed like all I did today was RUN! I finally got home and made supper. Now it is time to relax. Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice day. The only plans we really have for the weekend is splitting wood and replenishing our supply in the garage. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend, I will definitely enjoy the warmer weather!

No comments: