We were in Hawaii! How I would love to be there right now! It seems like forever ago and haven't had a vacation since. I would really like to go back someday. We were on the island of Oahu, and got to stay with friends. Nothing like a free room and tour guide in one of the most beautiful places on earth! Thanks Wade and Anda!
Who wouldn't enjoy 70 to 80 degree weather. It didn't rain at all unitl the day we left and there was so much to do at little or no cost. There
should be more places like this on earth!
Who wouldn't enjoy 70 to 80 degree weather. It didn't rain at all unitl the day we left and there was so much to do at little or no cost. There
should be more places like this on earth!
Wow...looking at these photos is like a dream. And I am amazed how much we have changed in just 7 years. It seems like forever ago, but I still remember it as yesterday!
1 comment:
I am so jealous you have been to Hawaii. That is the one place I have always wanted to go. Hopfully I'll make it there one day.
Renee
Post a Comment