Tuesday, March 10, 2009

what in the heck happened to the warm weather???

Ugh, I hate this weather. Last week was so nice and now I am just COLD! It seems I can never get warm when the weather is like this. And to top it off, I am sooo tired. The dreary weather and the time change has made this a blah week. I have been busy, but it seems like the days drag on and I just have noooo motivation. Such a change for me from last week, and I am not enjoying it at all.
Looks like the Photo Shoot has been moved to Thursday. I am still not totally sure what will happen, so we will just have to wait and see how it all goes.
I have been spending a LOT of time working on my website. I am trying to do a better job of keeping it updated. It is a simple task but very time consuming. Check out all the updates!!
Tonight we went to Nate's PT Conference. It was done a little different this year and he actually had to present the work himself. It was ok, but we basically just looked through some of his papers. We then had the opportunity to talk to his teachers, however we passed as we keep up to date on his work and we pretty well know his strengths and weakness. He has done an amazing job adapting to middle school and seems to only be slacking in a few classes, all of which he doesn't enjoy.
Brennan is participating in raising money for the American heart association again this year through the Jump Rope for Heart. He has done this every year since starting school and this year his goal is $5000. Yes $5000. I see it impossible to raise this much money, but the reward is a Wii and if that is what he wants to try and reach, I say good for him. He had better get busy!
I am looking forward to the weekend. It is supposed to warm up a little. We have plans to meet up with friends again, so hopefully it all works out.
I have pictures to post, however I am soooo tired, I will try to do that tomorrow. Looks like another busy day, somehow, someway, I have got to get some motivation. However, I am not counting on it.

No comments: