Monday, March 9, 2009

A hint of Green Grass

Last week was absolutely busy and this week is one of the same. Saturday I was up bright and early to clean, clean, clean. I got so much done that hadn't been touched for awhile and I even had a little help :) I have also been working on my website...A LOT. It is a time consuming task, but it is simple and needs to be updated regularly.
Yesterday we were up early again. We were meeting friends for lunch and had to do some grocery shopping. It was a nice day and was much needed to get out of the house for awhile.
I noticed yesterday morning there are a few hints of green grass in our still ever so brown lawn. It was nice to see that it won't be long and it will all be changing over. I did pick up seeds yesterday to hopefully have a plentiful garden this year. Last year wasn't so great as it was cold late and then with all the rain, we had a hard time getting seeds in the ground. Looks like it will be a nice week other than a chance for storms today. Hopefully spring is right around the corner for good.

1 comment:

Boeckman mommy said...

Hey Sis,
I agree with you, just a little bit a spring popping out. I was asking Michael if we mow off the brown, would our lawn be green underneath? Just to have green grass. Ha ha. I am so sick of this winter.
Well I finally went to the Dr on Friday, and from that stupid cough that started the day we went to KC. I have left lower lobe pneumonia. YUCK. My chest still hurts so bad. I knew you must be busy, don't think I have talked to you all week.
We have dentist apt on Thursday next week. We might stop in to see you. Love you lots