Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Movin On Up...

Or more like movin on down! I, along with my husband and a few workers moved half of my office today! I am anxious to get it all moved, however it is a LOT of work. I am sure I climbed the stairs 100 times today and walked many miles. I am sooo sore, but it will be worth it as soon as we are finished! I am amazed how much stuff I can fit into small spaces. I knew it was possible after we moved out of the trailer into our house, but never really thought about all I had at the shop. And it all serves a purpose so there is no getting rid of things. I am a little bummed right now that I won't be opening the new shop full of merchandise, but over time things will happen. The shop looks very bare while my offices are full of equipment. It just looks funny not having more in there and the space is quite large so I am going to have to figure something out!
I have spent a lot of time finding displays and researching different products to sell in the store. At this point this week has been much a of a blur and I couldn't really even tell ya what I did yesterday. Monday we had a tornado warning, yay, I hate storms. Or shall I say storms that have anything to do with strong winds or tornadoes. Lightning hit an electrical pole across the street and it took about a half hour to put it out then the cut our power for approx. another half hour to redo the lines. All in the middle of a tornado warning! We have been eating a roast I had cooked on Sunday. This is one time I don't mind eating leftovers. I have been so busy it is nice to have something to eat and not have to cook.
Friday we are supposed to go out to eat for my moms birthday! Hopefully we don't get hit with a lot of snow. Last week was so nice other than the wind, I am wondering what the heck this weather is thinking with SNOW!

No comments: