
Yesterday was a busy day and today seemed to follow. I started by getting the boys off to school and printing artwork for my husbands shirts I have been promising him for quite some time now. While I was letting the ink dry, I decided to clean my ever so nasty fish tank. Believe me it was gross, algae everywhere, it had only been a few months?! Anyway, I finished that and decided to throw a roast in the crock pot for supper. Scott"s cousin gave me an excellent recipe for BBQ Pork. It is so good, you can forget about the bun! I ran downstairs and burned screens then off running errands I went. Sure enough my screens were dry by the time I got back and away I went on those. Shirts finished about 40 minutes before having to pick the kids up from school, so I started cleaning off my kitchen counters. I am not sure about anyone else, but mine NEVER seem to stay clean. And sure enough as I look at them now, they are cluttered AGAIN!!! After picking up the kids it was more cleaning, homework, chores, and finishing supper; cheesy hash brown potato's and rolls! I figured taxes to pay later in the month and did my workout. Then it was back in the kitchen for supper and my husband must have smelled it cooking because he was home just in time to sit down and eat, Yum!! To my surprise there were lots of Thank You's and no complaints...Amazing!!! I did statements and entered payroll in the computer and then it was time for a little relaxing and a little bit of tv! The boys played until bed and then it was a quick evening from there.
Today I got the boys up and off to school. I ran a quick run to Caseys and then headed to the shop. (and no, I didn't actually run, I did drive) I had a truck waiting for me, Surprise. I guess the company wouldn't give the guy a load until he had his lettering on his truck. This was fine, but I had a list of things to get done ASAP. I did do the job and it only set me back about an hour. I started working on my list when another driver came in with a truck to be lettered. It was either today or Saturday, so away I went. It did not take long to finish this and then it was back to my list. I picked the boys up from school, took Nate to get his papers, dropped Brennan off at city hall, and then back home to get the fire going again. I can't wait for the rest of the week so maybe we won't have to use it as much and it will still be nice and warm inside. We are having leftovers for supper and I guess I am making cookies. Nate came home and said he gets extra credit in a class tomorrow if he brings pop or cookies for the rest of the class. I am thinking if they all do this it will be a class full of sick kids before the day is over. I am a bit upset about the whole idea though. Schools are pushing healthy kids, but we are bringing junk food for extra credit? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but I guess it gives me an excuse to make a batch of cookies which I haven't done for awhile even though I have been wanting to.
The photographer did not show up today after all. Guess he had a busy schedule. It has been postponed til next week, which is great for me. I am working on a hat design and this just gives me more time to make it right before he comes. Whew, did I get lucky!
I hope you all are not tired after reading this. A friend of mine send me a message asking where I got the energy bug? I actually put some thought into it. The last few weeks I was exhausted, but this week I am ready to go!!! Could there be such a thing??? I am not sure but whatever it is, I have it and I feel great!!! I am hoping it is just some anxiety for the great weather that lies ahead!!!!
1 comment:
Is it contageous?? Could you accidently give it to me. I could use it. Still not feeling the best. Hoping this nice weather will help me get rid of this junk. Love Ya.
Post a Comment