Another busy day! I was working along and then my alarm on my phone went off. I had a dentist appointment. (Luckily my phone saved my day, Ha) So I left for my appointment about ten minutes early. I knew I had to update our insurance information, and the sooner I got there, the sooner I could leave. Or not! I got my teeth cleaned and then I got to be the ginny pig on an unscientific experiment. I have a tooth they were concerned about from the x-rays, but had never caused me any problems that I knew of. I was pretty sure it was the tooth next to it that had become sensitive lately, and after the experiment I was right! SWEETS! Ooey, gooey, sweets! It can be the cause for severe pain. So, after I had my teeth cleaned, I got to have a piece of candy. Yum! But nothing happened. So I got a little more and that time the pain came. And sure enough it was the tooth next to the one in questioning! I am not sure exactly what he did to it but something to try to help the pain from coming. And afterwards, another small piece of chocolate candy! Not how about that for a trip to the dentist!!
When I got back to the shop they guys had nicely started moving the rest of my office. Since it was pretty nice out and I knew the snow is supposed to come, I started on my last window. I was out there for 3 hours, not completely finished, but the cold wind made things a little unbearable. The rest will just have to wait for a better day! To my luck, the guys had all my things moved!! This was a relief, especially after climbing sooo many stairs yesterday, I was tired and probably couldn't have taken on such a task 2 days in a row. Tomorrow, B goes to school early for Bigs so I am going to the shop early to put things away. I was so tired after working on the window and up and down the latter that I was just ready to come home. B and I ran by the store to get a few things and then home we came. I had BBQ pork left over in the fridge, so I threw a BBQ pizza together and we had supper.
I had to go show a rental and when Scott came in he had another inquirer. Hopefully we will get it rented and be back to a full house! The boys are out early tomorrow and Nate comes back for his week with us. I have a few things to do at work so hopefully I can get everything in working order before they are out of school.
I can't believe they are talking snow. We just turned in sigh up sheets for baseball and the weather was just getting comfortable. I am always cold or hot, rarely anything in between, so I am not excited about this at all. I am ready to get out and enjoy the warmth of the sun and the fresh air! Oh, well, either way, it will be a great weekend to stay inside and CLEAN!!! Yes, I have officially let things go. Perhaps it is all these late hours working, but things WILL be back to ship shape in no time! It's gonna be a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment