What can I say other than it has been a crazy week! I have not only been doing the normal kids off to school, work, home, supper, and bed routine, but also trying to get the shop ready so I can move. It is a LOT of work. And I haven't even really begun yet. I have BIG ideas and not enough time, that is my problem.
I have two of the three windows done, and still trying to decide on my hours.

It took me 3 days of stressful thinking to come up with this logo. I will have been in business for 5, yes, 5 years this August and have never had a real logo. Nothing I ever came up with really seemed to explain what I do and I could never say "Oh, I like this design so much that I would like to have it on everything!" Well, I have just decided that this is bright and colorful and even though it says nothing about what goes on inside the shop, it is catchy! It can be variated several different ways and will work with just about any color scheme I want to do. It will work for shirts, hats, decals, anything. So this is what it is going to be. Simple yet classy! And why does it have to have a graphic that explains what I do, shouldn't the name speak for itself to an extent? I think so! I have a little work left to do on my cabinet I am making over, and the last BIG window, and then a little cleaning and it will be moving time. I am glad I don't have a lot of things to move, but most of the items are big items that will take the strength of several people. Hopefully it will all be worth it in the end.
Yesterday I was going to do a window up town but the supplies didn't come in. So I called my supplier and he is going to look into what happened. I hate set backs, they seem to mess up my whole schedule, but do to the very windy day we had I wouldn't have been able to do it anyway. So it looks like next week will be a busy week as well.
The boys got their school pics back last week. Every time I switch out pictures in the frames it reminds me that they are getting older and it is amazing the changes you can see year to year, but don't notice on a daily basis. Pictures tell so much more!

They are definitely no longer babies which only means that I am getting older as well! If only I could stay this age forever! Or maybe a few years younger!
Thanks to my husband, we got the garden tilled. I have 1 bag of corn left in the freezer from last year, so I am anxious to get things planted! It was the best corn ever, but due to the long winter and then all the rain, we didn't have much of a crop last year. I am hoping this year will be plentiful! And it saves money at the store, and I have no problem putting in a little extra work, especially in the spring and summer so I can have a tan and enjoy the beautiful weather!
Well, nothing is really going on. B went skating with a friend and Nate is at his moms for the week. Baseball sign up is this week, so it won't be long and the boys will be playin ball! My favorite sport to watch :)
No comments:
Post a Comment