Been Somewhat of a rotten day. Spent over half my day getting my computer straightened out. I knew something was up last night when I went out to letter a truck and it hadn't shut down, so I turned it off. Today it would start up but then lock up every time I tried to open anything. I finally got it going after arguing with Dell that I have a contract for them to work on my computers 2 more times within the next 6 months. I didn't have my info with me, I didn't think it was a big deal, last time I just had them look it up. This time they couldn't find the info, so they were going to make me pay to have it looked at. No Thanks! So I played around with a few things and finally got it to work right. Not sure what the problem was, but I am still going to have them look at it once I gather up all the info I need to prove to them that I still have coverage left on my plan. It has been a quiet afternoon. I came home, cleaned, worked out, and now fixing supper. B went with a friend and will then go to church and I pick the kids up after church and take them home. It works out great! Once again, I am getting ready to work on my website. Maybe I will finally get it caught up and can have the next few evening off from working!!! And what is up with this weather???? I HATE it! Can't wait to get back outside!! I am getting things ready for a garden again this year. Can't wait to get it going so we can enjoy hopefully a better crop than last year and save some money!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment