
Today Scott and I celebrated our 8
th Anniversary, well if you can call it that. It was just like any other normal day...work, leftovers, and more work. It is amazing how fast 8 years has come and gone and as I was going through some of our videos I came across the one of the day we got married. And as we were sitting there watching it we counted all our loved ones that were able to share our day with us and are now gone. In just 8 years, it has seemed like a long time, but in reality it is just a short moment of time in our lives and how quickly things have changed. First with my grandma and great grandma. Then my dad and
Scott's grandma and also one of his cousins husband. I am thankful that we can look back at that time in our lives and know that they were there to share that day with us, but at the same time reality reminds us that those loved ones are gone and are no longer here to participate in the memories yet to be made. We have accomplished a lot in this short amount of time and been through our share of trying times as well. I won't forget those memories as they have made us stronger but will keep them tucked far from the surface. When I was thinking of what to write about I kind of had a different direction in mind but I guess these are my thoughts at the moment. So tomorrow, I am hoping to jot down all the things I was wanting to say tonight and will try to update on the current situation as well. Just be thankful to be alive and healthy and live each day like there is no tomorrow because we never know where our future will take us.

Happy Anniversary...I love you and can only wonder where the next 8 years will take us!!
1 comment:
Beautiful couple. Many happy returns of the day.
Post a Comment