Wednesday, May 20, 2009
My new-found life of work and baseball
Yesterday was such a great day, I love getting things accomplished. There is such a feeling of relief and it definitely keeps me going. However today was a different story. And must I say I HATE waiting. I am now sure what went wrong but lets just say the waiting put me in a funk and not a whole lot got accomplished, UGH! Besides being extremely busy with work, I had to wait on the boys, run uptown, then back to the house, then back to the shop, just in time to come home, make sure chores are done and then off to ball practice. Then we have to deliver B's papers tonight or tomorrow right after school, because the boys have games tomorrow night,B here, and Nate away. Thankfully, he was able to catch a ride with his coach. Then no school Friday, and I have to work late. Some days I wish there were two of me, but then again not, because the stress is definitely taking it's toll on me. I have a new system, hopefully it will keep things a little more organized, only time will tell I guess. I still have pics to post and will probably have a few more to add tonight, but I plan on NOT working this weekend, so maybe that will be a good time to get those up. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, I am thankful to be soo busy when others are being let go, but my family is still my first priority and lately I feel like they have been cheated. I must say though, I am loving this weather, and other than the wind, it is nice to finally be done with winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment