Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Life outside of work
We had a great weekend. Good friends, good food, and I got to spend most of the weekend with the family! Thursday morning my Great Aunt and Uncle stopped by on their way through. It was s nice to see them, it has been a few years probably. It had been a crazy week, work-wise and at home. School is officially over for now, baseball has started, and they boys both have their own jobs. I was in a whirlwind and am thankful to have the weekend to have relaxed. It seemed to help as things are much better this week, and I made great strides today. I did of course work til 10:30, but I feel a huge relief. Saturday we worked half a day, our friends came up in the afternoon, and the pool officially opened. We had a bbq Saturday evening and watched a few movies. Sunday was very much a lazy day as well as yesterday. I did nothing yesterday other than a little cleaning in my office, finally got all those papers filed where they belong, and cooked a great supper. I am happy to say I have part-time help coming in to help me tomorrow. It will be nice to have a little help. Baseball resumes later on in the week, and I still have some pictures to post if I can catch a break this week. B gets to spend some time with his cousins this weekend and Scott and I are going to have a great weekend, and I am sure I will have a lot of pictures to post from then as well. I may make that something to do on Sunday, who knows. I wanted to work on the website tonight, I have some updating to do as well as June's special. Next month we will be out at the Hospital Fishing Derby, and the Twisters Car show. It happens to be on the same weekend as well as city wide garage sales, and I know I have much stuff in need of a good home, however, due to such a bust weekend, it will have to wait. Bummer, I love having a little extra spending money!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment