Thursday, May 14, 2009
Field Day
Today was the elementary school field day. B did the 50 meter dash, the balloon toss, the tricycle relay and the softball throw. He did a great job, took second in the softball throw for 3rd grade boys, and I didn't here what places he took in the other events. I do have some pictures, but have to either use my shop computer or hook this one up to my printer to post them, and I have too much to do tonight. It is still unbelievably busy at work, and don't get me wrong, I am not going to complain, however, it will be nice to be able to remember what I have to do and not feel like I am in a constant whirlwind. Someday, but not anytime soon. Oh well, keeps me on my toes:) The boys had interviews for BBBS and then we were off to deliver papers. And since I am a little slow to get things done, I realized the last 4 weeks I haven't entered payroll in the computer have to be done tonight since tomorrow is tax day. Yay me!! Then it is off to bed after I read another chapter in my book. I have taken that up as my nightly routine for me time, and it is something I most definitely enjoy and seems to set the mood for sleep!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You scared me for a second on the tax thing. But we pay quarterly, so we should be fine. Not due until July 15. Whew! Tootels! Love ya!
Post a Comment