Woohoo, I am soooo excited!! We, along with our great friends, are going to Rockfest! The best bands are going to be there, and we missed them last time they were in KC.
On another note, it has been a busy week! I made great strides today and left little on my list that didn't get finished. I am still working on getting my windows finished, the shop cleaned, and come Friday, I will have racks and displays to add to the shop. I am very excited about this, almost as excited about Rockfest! I have lots of ideas and can't wait to put everything in motion. But of course, I can't even start until I have a place to display everything. It has been a great week. Monday, I shampooed my carpet, it definitely needed it and I got a good workout moving all this heavy furniture. I cleaned the basement and did this months taxes, ugh! Have I ever mentioned the next worse thing to doing all that paperwork is actually writing the check? Horrible! Today after getting home to the much to quiet house(the boys were at church and Scott at work) I decided to detail the tahoe and clean MY half of the garage. What a mess. Who knew we had pigs!! But it is done, and I can relax! I have also been reading Eclipse. I love the series and can't wait to finish it so I can read Breaking Dawn. One more day and I will be done with this one and on to the next. Not bad since I didn't start it until Monday evening and having a more than full time job and taking care of the house, cleaning, etc. I enjoy Wednesdays though, cheese dogs! Scott and I have been doing this the last few weeks since the boys eat at church!
We have a birthday to go to this weekend, and I need to go get groceries. We will see what else the week has in store. Did I mention we are going to Rockfest???
No comments:
Post a Comment