Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Is there anyboody out there???

What can I say, it has been a very hectic week. Worked all weekend, and then went to a Birthday party on Sunday. Last night I worked until 10:30 and finally to bed by 12:30. Today I had a truck to letter, 4 signs, and preparing lettering for a window I have to letter tomorrow. I think I was finally home a little after five. B helped me with the shirts last night. I really enjoyed spending the time with him. It seems he is always wanting to play with friends or I am busy when he is here. It has been a few weeks since we actually spend quality time together. (I don't consider sitting around watching tv quality time, it's not like he is always gone, just not time spend wisely) We had the best conversation. The kind that just makes your heart melt but at the same time I am wondering to myself what he is thinking! He told me one of his friends moms is HOT!!! She even tans. A boy in his class licked the toilet seat and they all had a talking to by his teacher. Things he wants for his birthday, and way he likes some of his friends better than others. It was quite interesting. Life has seemed somewhat lonely. Not that anyone is here or that I don't have someone to talk to, but more of the case of it is such a whirlwind at the moment that time flies by so fast I have to really stop and think about what I did that day or plan for the next.With the economy in a downhill spiral and truckwashing not a priority, I am determined to make more money and relieve a little stress of paying bills. And even though it takes a lot of my time to keep up with work and get the shop ready, I am determined it will all be worthwhile once things get back to "normal".
On a different not I finished the last book in the Twilight series. I read the last two in less than a week. Looking back now I wonder where did I find time for that and work and kids, but I fit it in somewhere. These have been the best books I have ever read. The leave the mind wanting more and the imagination is put to full use. I was sad to have read it though I couldn't put it down, because the end is here and now I am wondering what next. Just maybe all us Twilight freaks will get lucky enough to have more books added to the series in the future. One can only hope. In the meantime I am going to start 2 other series of books. All about vampires of course, but also love stories in their own way. Who would have even know vampires would become my fetish!!!
Hoping to find a little spare time to work on the shop and then have pictures to post. The prom shirts i was working on turned out amazing, but I am not going to post those til after prom, as I do not want to give it away!! I am also thankful the weather is sort of starting to cooperate!!! Everything will fall into place and we can enjoy our spring weather NOT working:)

No comments: