Today I took B to the dentist. He will be 9 next month and is cavity free. I wish I had been so lucky as a child and the kid rarely remembers to brush. I feel so blessed that he is so lucky! If he could share a little of that with the rest of us. In fact of all the cavities I have, 3/4 of them were probably before the age of 9. Crazy.
Not much else is happening. Nate delivered his papers today. I am glad he had such a nice day to do them. And his grades are looking pretty good this quarter. Baseball will be starting soon and they are both participating this year. It will be a hectic summer and I will be extending my hours during the summer since I won't have to worry about homework, eating early, and all the good things that come with being a mom. I actually prefer the school year as I need the routine as much as they do, but we always make it work and this year will be no different.

No comments:
Post a Comment