Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Not Your Average School Tee...

Well, yesterday as I was printing shirts (very cool ones I might add) I received a call from another business that happens yo be a good customer of mine, letting me know about some goo die bags that different people were donating to for the kids going to state music on Saturday. I of course jumped on the opportunity to get rid of some shirts cluttering up my shelves in my printing room, and to use my creativeness to making some rockin hot tees! Ok, I also enjoy doing this as a way to get my name out there, which in my way of thinking, is better than your average ad in the local paper. Really, who could disagree? You are displaying what you do, along with quality, and word of mouth just works soooo much better. So, I spent several hours working on the design, I wanted it to be nothing less than amazing. And as most people know my work tends to be a little on the flashy side; I have been told too flashy at times, but what it the point of advertising if you don't get noticed. So I almost scratched the design, thinking it was too flashy and maybe a little too much, and then changed my mind that I wanted a shirt that someone would want to wear because it was trendy and not be worn once and tossed to the back of the closet. So I went for it and I love it. It looks great on all the different colors and not just one or two. In fact I am not a big fan of yellow or even royal, colors you will never see on me, but I think I would actually wear one if it looked like this!!


We haven't done a whole lot lately other than our usual routine. I did get out and play some baseball and basketball with B yesterday. The weather was great and I knew I would be working a lot this week, so I took the opportunity to play with him while I could. His best friend is in Florida til Thursday and Nate is at his moms this week, so he is a little lonely. We are planning on visiting some friends this weekend, and Friday we are getting together with some of the family to celebrate Scott's birthday as well as other family members who had April Birthdays. He just turned the big 38 last week!!!

Here is another picture of some shirts I did yesterday. It was quite a chore to get them done, as we have a pesty neighbor who doesn't work and finds nothing better to do with their time than BUG us. I received 4 calls and Scott said he had at least the same. I understand the could be lonely or just have nothing better to do but my time is precious and especially since I know I have a lot of work to get done and will be putting in much overtime. I don't want to waste it going over the same things so not only will I get my work done, but maybe find a little time for my family and to relax as well. It seems there are never enough hours as it is and I don't have a minute to spare.

Til next time!! Hope you are all out enjoyin this beautiful weather!!

1 comment:

Boeckman mommy said...

Ohh lah lah, I like the tees. Don't you have caller ID? Just don't answer the phone. That is what I do. haha Maybe we will see you this weekend if Mr Bean makes his appearance. I am sure he will. And if we are all healthy. X man is vomitting again tonight. YUCK!
Love ya