Today I had some work to finish up at home, so I ended up going out to the shop around noon. I had errands to run and by the time I was finished, it was time to get the boys from school. Nate went with his mom and came home a little later, and B had a friend over. It is so nice that they have mutual friends and that everyone gets along. They spend some time outside playing basketball thanks to our neighbors. It is really nice that they let the boys come over and play. They have a large shop with a cement pad and they boys and neighbor kids spend lots of time over there playing basketball and riding skateboards. I enjoy having them close to the house and the fact that they are not out riding in the streets.
I came home and did some cleaning. I have to admit I love to clean. I got the floors scrubbed, half the house clean, and sheets washed. There is nothing like a clean house or sleeping in sheets just out of the dryer.
Tonight I made lasagna and garlic cheese sticks for supper. It was very good and nice to have something that we don't eat very often. The boys cleaned up after supper and I have a few pans to wash and the best part is there was plenty leftover for tomorrow.
I am going to work out and watch a little tv with the family and then off to bed. Since tomorrow is Friday we have to be up early and I have been very tired this week for some reason. Luckily I seem to have missed a lot of the sickness going around at least for now. Hopefully with spring not to far off all the sickness going around will go away. I am keeping my fingers crossed!
1 comment:
you are lucky dogs!! Just kidding. Love you guys and miss you already. Have a really good weekend.
Post a Comment