Tuesday, February 17, 2009
A day Away
Today I met my sister at her house and we headed to K.C. for a show put on by my supplier. We were there and back on the road by 11:30. We stopped in Topeka for lunch and then headed back home. The show was short and sweet, we could have stayed longer,but I looked at everything I wanted to see and placed an order and off we were. It seems a little silly to be on the road more than we were actually at the show, but everyone should get out of the office every now and again! Lunch was nice, Johnny Carinos. I had never been there, and I must say it was the first time EVER to eat at a sit down restaurant and have our main coarse within a half hour. In fact the last time I had been to the Olive Garden, we had waited over an hour and then another hour just to get the check and all they had to offer was free dessert, No Thanks! And the food was great. I think we both ate mainly salad and bread and took our meal home with us!!! Even Better!! I made a mad dash back as the boys were waiting at the house for me after school, they only had to wait a half hour or so. Then it was off to take Nate to get his papers and B and I headed to the shop. We arrived just as they were rinsing the last truck, Lucky us!!! Nate took his bike to his Grandma's to get fixed and then was headed to City Hall to play with his friends for a little while. I am going to cook supper for the guys and then relax for the rest of the evening. I had a late night last night. Spend half the day on the phone trying to get things figured out with my computer. After I had them clean it up, I was pretty well on my own and thankfully knew what I was doing. It was just a very time consuming task, but I am happy it is running better, and I was also able to hook my printer back up to the router and am now totally wireless!!! I finished around 9, had a quick shower, and then caught up on all my TV. It was around 1 when I finally shut my eyes, but was up and excited to hit the road tomorrow. The only drawback is now I am 2 days behind for the week, especially since I got absolutely nothing done yesterday other than payroll entered into the computer. Anyways, I hope everyone enjoyed the nice weather today, other than the wind. My temperature gauge said 63 on my way back home, O how beautiful it was. I even got my car washed while I was out at the truck wash!!! I do have a minor headache, so it is gonna be easy street for me as soon as I am finished with supper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment