Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Can You Say Boring?!!!

Today was just another day. A very boring day. I started by updating my computer this morning, then had a customer cancel, so I worked on a few other things. It was cold, quiet, and it didn't help that for some reason I am exhausted. The day luckily flew by, but a little excitement never hurts. I picked the boys up from school and they did chores and homework. Nate delivered his papers, and now they are off playing. I am trying to decide what to make for supper. So far no ideas, but it will be something quick and easy, that's for sure. I do want to wish my aunt a speedy recovery on her surgery and I hope that everything went well. I am going to enjoy my evening of a little work, but a lot of nothing!!

No comments: