Monday, December 29, 2008

Look Out...the Next John Denver!

Today I went to work and lettered a truck. I also printed one of our family pictures on canvas and couldn't wait to get home and put it on the frame. I love it, it has been a few months since I have had the canvas, but wanted a new picture to use. I ran out of ink last week, and finally got it finished today! B had biddy-ball practice this morning for a few hours and seemed to enjoy it. This is the first year he could go out, so it is all new for him. The truck wash was really busy today! Lots of dirty trucks wanted washed partially due to the nice weather and dry roads. I am also happy to say that I am finally finished painting the trim around the pillars. I had started the job of painting them probably about a month ago and then changed my mind on the color and had never finished the task! Looks like one more coat and then I am making a long list of things I want to do, mostly painting, and eventually a few new furniture pieces, and hopefully come spring some landscaping! The video is of Brennan singing in my office while I was working. It was all too cute so I made him start over so I could tape him and he seemed a little camera shy. He is really wanting to go to the golden eagle casino and see the Marshal Tucker Band and Grand Funk Railroad. Every time the commercial comes on he is right in front of the TV, and then we had to listen to the songs on the computer over and over last night for about 30 minutes! Thanks partially to blogging, I seem to be taking more pictures! I took tons when the boys were little and seem to be slacking, usually only using the camera at family events. I can never have enough pictures, so hopefully I will get it out more often!

Scott's step dad went in for surgery today. We haven't heard anything yet, but please keep him in your thoughts and prayers that things went well, and for a speedy recovery.

Also, Happy 15Th Birthday to Heather Wolfe!

No comments: