Friday, December 26, 2008

Not much to do in 63 Degree weather

When I went outside this morning, I noticed most of the snow had melted! Finally, it was atleast warm enought to melt all the snow and ice that had covered pretty much everything for the past week. I hate the cold as does Scott, so it is nice to see a change! I washed off the driveway, it was covered with wood chips and shavings from Scott cutting wood. Talk about a mess, and everyone knows I HATE MESSES! My sister came by to drop off some things I had ordered, Thanks so much, it definately made a nice treat for lunch! We sat around and chatted until Nate left to go with his mom. Then B and I headed off to the truck wash to help wash trucks. Helping out there is not one of my favorite things to do either(i Hate the part where you get wet and this time of year there is always sand and dirt blown off the trucks which always seems to end up all over you), but with the warmer temps and nothing else to really do, I am thinking what a great way to get my exercise in for the day! Seemed to be a little slow, so we ran up town to run some errands and then home. Going to try to get in some house work and then who knows! Like I said there is nothing to do. It is sooo nice out but it is muddy, so I guess we are still stuck inside, ugh!

No comments: