Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good News!!

Today we received some very good news, however, I am not sharing at the moment! In the near future, I promise!! Work has been extremely busy. I feel like I just keep getting more and more buried by the day. I am loving summer, and Love baseball season. B's team is currently undefeated. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the season goes. Nate has been busy working. I am amazed how dedicated he has been at earning his paychecks and putting off the fun things until after work. I couldn't be more proud of either of them. They have also done a great jib at helping Scott mow the yard this year and do a good job! City wide garage sales are Saturday and I am trying to get things ready for that and Sunday is the car show, so I will have a booth out there again, as long as it doesn't rain. I am working on a new t-shirt design for the shop, hopefully it turns out as good as I am expecting. And we are also having a t-shirt contest for the kiddos through July. It's a busy busy life, but I am lovin it!!

No comments: