Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Lights, Camera, Action
Basketball has been over for quite some time now, and I am "itching" to get my camera back out. It has been too long, and it is calling my name. The boys are on break this week and I was thinking it would be great to get some shots of them, but we seem to be missing one thing...some great light from that big ol' round thing in the sky! Not only is the sun the best lighting to work with, but I am also missing its warmth! I know there will hopefully be plenty of days for this, but I feel like I am missing out. And just this morning I was thinking of things I have been working on and need to finish, but a few weeks isn't bad timing for any project, only to realize these weeks have actually been a couple months! So bring on some sunshine...Please!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment