Wednesday, November 18, 2009

30 Things I am Thankful For...

Family. Friends.
My Job being busy when so many are without,
Small Town Living.
The Men and women who fight for our freedom every day.
Good Health and Healthy Kids
Friendly Neighbors.
Computers. Internet. Blogs, Email, and Facebook! (Makes my Job Much Easier)
A warm Home.
Books, Cd's, and my Ipod.
Clean air to breath, clean water to drink, and A Clean home to live in.
B being a clown and putting a smile on my face...sometimes!!
My Cellphone.
A wood stove.
Being able to do some of my work at home so I can be here with the kids.
T-shirts, Shorts, and Flip-Flops:)
Hawaii
Sunshine
Cameras!!

I am Thankful for much more than what I have listed, and if you asked tomorrow, it could possibly change. Sometimes the great inventions that give us freedom to talk to friends and family on a daily basis ~like a computer~ can also wreak havoc on a day when work is to be done and deadlines have to be met. They are also listed in random order which can also change on a daily basis. Its amazing how easy this was to do, and if I kept a running list of all the things I am thankful for it would go on forever:)

Monday we had our first snow of the season. The kids didn't have school, so B got to spend part of his day with me and the other part with his Best Friend playing in all the white stuff!! The official amount was a whopping 10", but of course it varied anywhere from 8 to 14 depending on where you were standing. I am happy to say it started melting almost as soon as it stopped snowing and today it is mostly gone except for where it was piled up. I have a few pics and Halloween Pics as well to post, but I am off for now. Busy night ahead:)

No comments: