Thursday, June 11, 2009

A busy weekend ahead

Well, what can I say other than life has been busy. Real busy. I worked til 9:30 last Friday and then we headed out to watch the boys legion game. Talk about a long night, I still had payroll to do when we got home. I must say it was a great night to spend outdoors though. Saturday I worked until 2, had planned to stay later, a lot later, until I was halfway caught up, but people kept stopping by so I locked up and went home. It was nice to come home to quiet. The boys were watching the game and Scott was mowing. Later on that night we went out to another legion game. Monday was busy. I have so many shirt orders, I have made a schedule just for shirts. I am right on schedule at the moment with those, just behind on everything else. Nate played ball Monday and won!! B's team also played and they won as well, however I sent him with his friend since he is still unable to play due to his collarbone. I had another late day Tuesday. Walked through the door at seven, cooked supper, and back to work I went. Last night I think I actually got off on time, but had more work to do when I got home. Today I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, it was my Monday, but I was off by 6 and home to help B deliver his papers. Then Scott helped me do a shirt order needed for tomorrow. I have a few signs and 2 more trucks to do tomorrow. Saturday I was going to spend part of my day at the Pony Creek Lake for the Hospital Guilds Family Fishing Festival, but due to a small number of kids signed up I have decided just to donate some prizes. Sunday is my big day. This is the 3rd year I will have a booth at the Twisters Car Club Car Show. If you are in the area, stop by and check it out, we will also be giving away items throughout the day. I still have to prepare everything for that. Talk about last minute, Ugh!! Then to do it all over again next week. I am sooo ready for a break. A break in work to clean my house alone would be nice. Don't get me wrong, it isn't bad, but I can't remember the last time things were dusted or floors scrubbed. It is definitely past due, as I miss having the time to clean, clean, clean!! I am still going to post pictures, as soon as I find a little more time to do so. Hope everyone has a great weekend:)

No comments: