Well, life is busy as usual. Work, work, work, I know I know it is always work, and baseball. We went for x-rays Thursday for B's collarbone, and it is healing, just not healed so he is out for another 2 weeks at least when we go back for yep, more x-rays. I am bummed. I love baseball!
Here are a few pics of Nate's game from tonight. They stomped Hiawatha, I lost track of the score but I am going to guess somewhere around 15-1, but don't hold me to that!!! And I have lots more pictures of both boys, however, they are on a different camera and it just so happens that I don't have a card reader for that camera card on this computer and I will admit I am just to lazy to hook it up to the printer, so I will try to get it done at work. Also, if you check out this weeks Sabetha Herald, there is a great photo of Nate up to bat! I am amazed how well they played considering the heat of 105 or so. I couldn't even think after being out there for 10 minutes. Was glad to be back at home in the air conditioning, gave two of my favorite guys haircuts(Scott and B) and then a quick supper of frozen pizza, baths, boys off to bed and Scott and I relaxing even though I KNOW I SHOULD BE DOWNSTAIRS PRINTING SHIRTS!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment