I am sure you are all wondering where the rest of my photos are, but the truth is...there isn't any. It has been wet, cool, and busy, and I just haven't found the time to finish what I started and so desperately want to finish. I purchased a frame back before Christmas, and I have yet to get the pictures in it that I want so I can hang it. One day, I suppose.
Work has picked up and been almost non-stop. I do love my job, but sometimes it is tiring, and when all i want to do is relax or spend time with my family, I find myself working just to keep up. We celebrated Scott's birthday a few weekends ago, the big 39, with a BBQ and friends. It was nice to just sit back and enjoy the moment. Nate has been in karate, and B is starting baseball. I love baseball season as much as I like summer but sometimes it just adds to the chaos. School will be out soon. I know the boys are ready for a break, and I am looking forward to summer bike rides and having some extra hands to help around the house and shop. Mr. B also has a birthday coming up soon. 10...yes that's right, my baby is turning 10!!! I often wonder where the time has gone, they grow up so fast and I just wish sometimes we could rewind a few years and make a few slight changes. I guess that just gives me power to make the future better! So life goes on as usual, nothing new, just the same ol' craziness...
No comments:
Post a Comment