Monday, July 13, 2009
days go by...
There hasn't been a lot going on around here lately. Work hasn't slowed down a bit, and I must admit as much as I like baseball I am glad this season is almost over. I am amazed how fast the month of July has flown, and that in about a month the boys will be back in school. I am sooo happy and yet sad because it means another year closer to being grown up. They already grow up soo fast. It does mean that I won't have to worry about what they are up to or who they are playing with and I will get a lot more accomplished at work. We have put in many new guidelines for them in the past few weeks and they seem to be adapting well. We are on our way to a less hectic life...I hope! I also love the routine we have when they are in school, and wish I could implement more of one through the summer, but there is just too much going on. Guess we will see what the days ahead bring, hope everyone is enjoying their summer:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment